The BrooksGroup offers litigation services in state and federal courts, at the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board, at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, at the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the U.S. Supreme Court and provides assistance and management of litigation in foreign countries. BrooksGroup attorneys can act as lead counsel in mediations, arbitrations and trials involving patent infringement, trademark infringement, copyright infringement, trade secrets, rights of publicity, internet law, entertainment law, acquisitions and divestitures, breach of duties and other business related matters.
BrooksGroup litigation services include:
- Intellectual property infringement actions;
- Intellectual property appeals to administrative agencies and in state and federal courts;
- Licensing disputes;
- Disputes involving mergers and acquisitions;
- Injunctions and retraining orders;
- Rights of publicity litigation;
- Mediation, arbitration, and settlement negotiations.