To protect our clients’ important assets and interests, we at the BrooksGroup strive to be the best of the best. To achieve this goal we have developed a variety of unique IP strategies and techniques. We are recognized as IP strategy leaders.
The BrooksGroup offers free presentations/seminars addressing our unique strategies and techniques, as well as a variety of patent and trademark topics. Suitable audiences may include companies and corporations, organizations in the legal profession, general practice law firms, CPA firms, business organizations, and foreign associates.
Our current presentations/seminars include:
- Strategies for Winning on Appeal to the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences;
- Strategic Patent Preparation and Prosecution;
- Strategies for Designing Around Competitor’s Patents – Fair Fights;
- Strategies for Patenting An Invention Around the World – Using Single, Multiple or Dual Path Applications;
- Strategies for Avoiding and Exploiting Disclaimers;
- Non-Infringement Opinions – Are they Still Warranted?;
- What Every General Attorney Should Know About Intellectual Property Rights;
- Patent Preparation and Prosecution in the United States – A Primer for Foreign Associates.
Contact the BrooksGroup if you are interested a presentation/seminar for your organization.